Fun Facts that Nobody Asked for:
- I've been drawing since I was 13 years old.
- My favorite Food is Sushi and Strawberries and Lima Beans are in a close tie for my second.
- I have a Girlfriend and her name is Sunny.
- I have been diagnosed with Autism, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, ADHD and Depression.
- My interests jump around and I'm obsessed with something new everyday.
- I am a very sporadic person with a sporadic personality and lifestyle.
- I want to go pescetarian (fish-eating vegetarian) and am currently trying to do so for health reasons.
- I am currently trying to learn the Japanese and Icelandic languages.
Kubo and the Two Strings - Coraline - Paranorman - The Boxtrolls - How to Train Your Dragon - The Lego Movie - Big Hero 6 - Mr. Peabody and Sherman - Wreck-it Ralph - Frankenweenie
Star Wars Rebels - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Hey Arnold - Guardians of the Galaxy Animated Series - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) - Steven Universe - Adventure Time - Bravest Warriors - Penn Zero Part Time Hero - The 7D - Hetalia - Clannad - Clarence - Star vs the Forces of Evil
(current main interests are italicized/underlined)
This is a list of all the characters who are super important to me and mean the absolute world to me... (Hover for names and series/movie)
We all go through rough times in our lives. Its natural. Some are able to handle these feeling on their own, some need more encouragement and help. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, either! Here are some links for those who need a bit of a pick me up...
Name: haahaha no
Birthday: Feb 2nd
Pronouns: They/Them prefered, but I'm ok with any...
I am an aspiring Stop Motion animator who is absolutely obsessed with LAIKA and all of their movies. I am also majorly obsessed with Star Wars, specifically Star Wars Rebels. My favorite character
SUBJECTIVE. You can suggest things to me, or request things, but I reserve the right to say no without explanation. I may take a request from one person and not another. It is nothing personal against you if I turn down your request. I may just not have the time, or it may not have sparked any ideas in my head, or I just wasn’t overly interested in the subject matter of said request. I may also be super tired that day and not feel like drawing much.
I only have them open on Facebook and that's for IRL Friends and their friends... sorry.
USE OF WORK
- ASK BEFORE SHARING ON ANOTHER SITE. (Look at acceptable repost sites below)
- CREDIT ME
- LINK BACK TO BOTH MY DEVIANTART AND TUMBLR (either my main or my art blog)
- REPOST IF ITS ALREADY ON A SITE
- POST MY ART TO INSTAGRAM FOR ANY REASON
- ERASE MY WATERMARKS OR SIGNATURES
- SAY YOU GOT MY WORK FROM GOOGLE (you literally have to click the picture to get the full image on google and there’s a “link to page” button right there please just CLICK THAT)
- GET ANGRY AT ME IF I FIND YOU REPOSTING WITHOUT PERMISSION
Automatic Permissions (YOU STILL NEED TO CREDIT AND LINK BACK):
- You may use my work as an icon, in a signature, as a Facebook/Twitter header or for any other small purpose like this
- You may use my work in YouTube videos (AMVs and the like)
- For any form of artistic critique.
If you have a question, or aren’t sure if something involving my art is ok or not, feel free to send me a message!
Why is this being said?
I have dealt with my fair share of art thiefs in the past several years over the span of many websites (specifically Instagram, Tumblr and DeviantART). This is to cover my butt if someone tries to say “I didn’t know you didn’t like your art posted other places”. I have dealt with many people (more than likely teenagers) trying to turn me into the bad guy for protecting my work and I don’t want it to happen anymore.
PULLED FROM MY ART BLOG ON TUMBLR
Thank You for Visiting!
Feel free to leave a comment, and if you enjoy my work and would like to throw a few points my way in my "tip jar", feel free to click the donate button above! If not, that's ok! Since I have no real need for points, I use donations I get to give back to others who need em.
I appreciate the visit, along with any comments, favourites, points, llamas, and love you may have given me! Have a wonderful day, friend!